Another work-week just started and already I’m looking forward to the weekend. More so this week because a friend of mine will be coming over to Cebu and we plan to party! 🎉
For this post, I have partnered with AIRTIME, a new group video chat app, which allows you to share Youtube, Spotify, and Soundcloud while talking with your friends live.
This app is especially relevant to me because with most of my friends being based in Manila and abroad, it can be hard to get everyone in the same room, but it doesn’t have to be that way anymore! Airtime let’s you be in the same room, no matter where you are on the globe.
Thus, I plan to take my friend out this Friday for a night out on the town! One of the best parts of a night out? The getting-dressed part. So that the rest of our friends abroad can join the fun, we will do a group chat while dancing to our favorite house tunes.
MY FRIDAY NIGHT PLAYLIST
1. Eyes – Kaskade feat. Mindy Gledhill
2. Baby when the light – David Guetta
3. Reload – Sebastian Ingrosso, Tommy Trash and John Martin
4. Lose My Mind – Sebastian Ingrosso
5. Easy Love – Sigala
6. Kygo – Firestone Feat. Conrad
7. Crash – Adventure Club
8. Here I am – David Morales (Kaskade Remix)
9. Every Chance We Get We Run (Temptz Bass Edit) – David Guetta & Alesso
10. Paranoid – Kanye West/Mr. Hudson
How do you keep in touch with your friends? Any hoppin’ plans this weekend?
20 something lawyer